You should have had the email by now but if not, we'll be finishing for Christmas on the 20th of December.
We've had a busy year here at GHIJK with projects and looking forward to more of the same in 2014. To do that though we're taking an extended break over the Christmas and New Year period and will be back at our desk on Tuesday the 14th January.
We're doing something different this year with regard to support. We've created a mailbox [email protected]. If you have a problem with any of our services between December 20th and 13th of January, email them to this box. We would ask that you email responsibly.
Things that are a 999 emergency:
- our email has been down for the last hour
- our website has been down for the last hour (and I've asked other people outside of our office to check and they say the same)
- our website is failing to take orders & payments through our store
Things that aren't a 999 emergency:
- we need to discuss a new feature for our website
- we need to make a content change (you should have access to do that yourself)
- we need to make our logo bigger
We hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and prosperous 2014. We look forward to working with you next year.
Steven and Sarah x